Each time the choice of browser is a very important factor. Now on the market, we find many browsers that allow us to do various things. Some prefer to use Firefox DEV, others Edge, others Opera us in this guide we will focus on users who have decided to use Google Chrome as their main browser. In this article we will explain in an in-depth manner 8 essential Google Chrome extensions for those who do SEO.
MozBar provides instant metrics when viewing any page or SERP.
- Create custom searches for search engine, country, region or city.
- Quickly evaluate the authority of any site or page.
- Access and compare link metrics between pages while viewing any SERPs.
- Find and highlight keywords on a page and differentiate links by type: Follow-up, Not followed, External or Internal.
- Display of page elements, general attributes, markup and HTTP status. – Export the analysis details of the search engine results page (SERP) to a CSV file. Get more with a subscription to Moz Pro
- Unlock additional features of MozBar Premium: – Keyword difficulties – View the difficulty score of the keywords for any search term on any SERP in real time.
- Page optimization
- Get instant page optimization details and content suggestions for any keyword on any page.
- More in-depth detection of page analysis and SERP data with root domains and subdomain links, unlimited Open Site Explorer reports and more.
SEO Site Tools
SEO Site Tools is a powerful source of SEO information. Includes 6 main sections …
- External page data
- Page elements
- Social media
- Page terms / tools
- Server / Domain Information
Some of the unique features and improvements include Google search domain highlighting, trend data in Google webmaster tools and social media statistics in Google Analytics. A second close to MOZbar, this tool is absolutely necessary.
I don’t know if I’m the first to report this tool. But even if you hate Chrome, this tool is worth it. It’s simple, but it has already completely changed the way we work. As the name says, you can leave a note is true, it is a simple tool that can be easily replaced by any text editor, but in our opinion it is easier to create notes through this extension diversifying them for projects, avoid having a multitude of files scattered on the desktop.
SEOquake allows you to …
- Instantly review all the major metrics
- Conduct a thorough analysis of SERPs and export the results in CSV format
- Set parameters for a search query
- Conduct a complete SEO audit of a web page, including verification of compatibility with mobile devices
- Use a wide range of standard parameters or create a customized set of parameters
- Receive a complete report of internal / external links
- Define the density of a keyword and configure a list of terms to block
- Compare URLs / domains
- Check the statistical data of your social media for Facebook and Google+ SEOquake consists of different tools you can use depending on the specific SEO activity you are conducting.
The SEObar is an additional toolbar positioned at the top of the browser window, which presents a series of fundamental metrics, some of which can be customized. The SERP panel is a bar that is displayed under each SERP result. Once enabled, it offers detailed metrics associated with each result next to another section of a sidebar that allows classification and export of results. You can also get detailed reports on a specific page you are analyzing. SEOquake has other useful tools, including the SEO Audit tool, the keyword density report, the analysis of internal / external links and other social media metrics. SEOquake is really easy to install and use.
SERP SEO is a simple tool that allows you to quickly check the position of a list of sites with a specific keyword. For example, on the image you can see the ranking n. 1 of Wikipedia and position n. 77 of Amazon for the keyword “lcd”.
Screen Capture (by Google)
This tool is not among the most complex currently present on the market but allows you to insert panels, arrows and highlight the text in a quick and simple way. Surely it is a better tool than the simple windows screen capture, this tool will save you a lot of time.
StayFocusd is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you focus on your work by limiting the amount of time you can spend on a website. How many times have you had to split your time on SEO projects? How many times have you planned an hourly budget and instead you have vented it? From today it will no longer be so you can divide your SEO projects in time and once the allocated time has run out, the sites you blocked will be inaccessible for the rest of the day. It is highly configurable and allows you to block or allow access to entire sites, specific subdomains, specific paths, specific pages and even specific in-page content (videos, games, images, forms, etc.).